The Ion Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Uav
Uav

Uav's Staff application (Declined) Empty Uav's Staff application (Declined)

Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:02 pm
Username:

Uav

Date:

3/4/2018

Timezone:

EST

Any outstanding infractions on your account?:

N/A

How many hours are you able to do(day/week)?:

I play 2-5 hours a night/morning on weekdays & around 8 ish on weekends if I'm free.

Any past experiences?:

I've ran a few of my own servers, no proof now as I've moved to a new pc. I've been admin/moderator on a few servers as well. Very experienced when it comes to players and powers, aswell as what it takes to run a server properly.

Do you have skype?:

I do have skype, discord and can get teamspeak if needed.

What is your strongest and weakest trait (personality)?:

Strongest trait: Being a leader. In my personal life I have always played sports, helping me become a better leader and have determination and passion no matter what I use it for. I currently am a supervisor/trainer at my job. Also I pride myself on being a father. Life is to short to not try and maximize it so I take being a leader and having responsibilities very passionately and seriously.

Weakest trait: Being taken advantage of. I love to help people, and I'm all for 2nd chances. 2 is all though. I don't put time and passion and effort into the stuff I do to be used/taken advantage of.

What makes you think you'd be a good asset for us?: .

I would be a good asset for Ion because I have enough experience to know almost if not everything there is to know in the game. If I don't know I will study it and learn it very fast. Helping people is my specialty and I enjoy every second of it. I play a lot so I can see different things going on at different times.

What do you hope to achieve in the long run?:

I want to be remembered as the best staff member, and player on Ion. I hope to achieve many goals within my time here. I want to be the friendly soul every player who joins can look up to.

What role (Staff) are you looking to get?

Moderator, Admin, Community Manager <3. Very Happy Very Happy
Josh
Josh
Game Owner
Game Owner
http://TheIonProject.forumotion.com

Uav's Staff application (Declined) Empty Re: Uav's Staff application (Declined)

Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:05 am
Application Declined.

FAQ:

Why was my application closed?

Application form not used. Found HERE.
Requirements not met. Found HERE.

Can I reapply?

You can apply every 7 days. Applying more then once or reapply for a position back to back will make your account inapplicable for ANY position.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum